Every day, we are privileged to serve a range of organizations whose work collectively will:
- improve the quality of life for at-risk youth;
- reduce crime;
- shelter homeless families;
- help immigrant & refugee populations;
- educate under-served populations;
- promote art education;
- promote the community eco-system and local farmers;
- provide advocacy & financial security for those in the teaching professions as well as other community service professions.
Our clients are national and local. Some prefer confidentiality; some have strict use guidelines for trademarks in advertising and we must respect their wishes. For these reasons, we shall refrain from listing client names and logos here (although references are always available upon request).
It's not an exaggeration to say that the work of our clients literally shapes our world. Each month we highlight one or more of our awesome clients.
SPOTLIGHT ON PARTNERS
On April 20, 2018, VOICE-Buffalo's Annual Awards Banquet will honor these powerful community leaders in Buffalo's struggle for social justice:
- Nehemiah Award: Deacon Jerome R. Wright, NYS Campaign for Alternatives to Isolated Confinement
- Faith in Action Award: Rev. Gerard Williams, Unity Fellowship Church
- Alagbara Ayaba (Powerful Queen) Award: Gertrude K. Jones, Buffalo Immigrant Leadership Team
- Community Commitment Awards: Andrew Marcum, PhD, Center for Self Advocacy; and Michael Tritto Jr., University District Community Development Association
- Robert Spicer Restorative Justice Award: Mrs. Dina L. Thompson, Erie County Restorative Justice Coalition
(As of April 17th, this event is sold-out)
NuLevel is proud to have consulted and assisted with the leadership transition work for the Western New York affiliate of the national Young Audiences network. Young Audiences of WNY advances both teaching and learning in the arts by:
- Bringing meaningful arts experiences into the lives of children to improve their educational attainment;
- Connecting young people with professional artists in schools, community centers, and out-of-school-time programs;
- Expanding the capacity of teachers, artists & cultural organizations to harness the power of the arts in education and learning in and through the arts.
NuLevel is thrilled to serve the Women's Business Center (WBC) by providing group coaching to experienced/established business owners. The only SBA funded women's center in Western New York, advisory group sessions are held in the WBC's beautiful program space, Canisius College Science Hall.
In March 2018, the WBC launched an all new new program called the E-Network Niagara, with the goal of bringing together women entrepreneurs from each of the following locations: Lewiston, Lockport, Niagara Falls and North Tonawanda. E-Network Niagara will be held in two sessions, from 8 to 9:30 a.m. and from 3:30 to 5 p.m. on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month and running through July 25, 2018. For more information about Advisory Groups and/or E-Network go the Women’s Business Center’s website at www.thewomensbusinesscenter.com.